Pass this on to your friends who are not as lame as you be sure to include the person who sent this to you.
- What time do you go to bed? Every day at 10 PM I get very sleepy because that is my bed time
- When you are presented with a few free hours, what is your first impulse to do? I am so lame that most of the time when I have nothing to do I clean the house. Or I read Real Simple magazine, which is often about ways to clean and organize the house.
- Do you have free time frequently? Is it intentional? I have more free time now than I did before I became lame. When I was less lame, I had lots of activities. I had to get rid of those activities because they interfered with my bedtime.
- Have you ever spent an evening alone because your spouse/significant other was doing something and you could not think of anyone to call or anything to do? Um yes. I believe this happened last week.
- What magazines do you subscribe to? Real Simple and Glamour.
- What is the lamest thing you have watched on TV because you were bored and couldn't find anyone to hang out? My husband and I have actually watched the live feed of a local cable channel that broadcasts some kind of weird church service where the people walk around and around in circles singing a sort of chant and sometimes they will leap. We have watched this for long, long periods of time. They have this live feed going on pretty much constantly.
- What is the longest you have owned one item of clothing? 11 years
- What was that item of clothing? In 2007 I threw away a shirt I wore in 1996 in the homecoming parade. It still fit great and was in pretty good shape, I just felt bad that I still owned it so I threw it away.
- What song do you enjoy that comes on the radio, but are too embarrassed to admit? I listen to NPR instead of "real" radio. I don't know what the kids are listening to these days. But I do love Terry Gross.
- What is the lamest movie that you own? I am so lame that I owned only one DVD when we got married, which was the DVD of Scott Miles' independent film, "Dead Flesh". But at the current time I own "13 Going On 30". You cannot tell me that is not lame.
- What is the lamest book that you own? I have a bookshelf that covers one entire wall and I can't think of anything that is in it except "I Never Promised You A Rose Garden" which is a book about a 16 year old girl who goes insane. I actually love that book.
- What is the lamest CD or single song from iTunes that you own? Kidz Bop singing "Summertime Girls" or the Space Ghost Musical BBQ album.
- Have you ever gone to a movie alone because it was so lame you could not find anyone to go with you? If yes, what was that movie? The movies I have wanted to see that are lame, I am too chicken to see by myself because I know the movie theater would be filled with teenagers and I don't understand the kids these days. I wish they would just get off my lawn.
- When you fill out something that asks you to list your hobbies, what do you put? Cooking, cleaning, reading and then I can't think of anything else. Then I realize those aren't hobbies, those are errands.
- If you have a little extra money, what lame item do you buy? I often buy food.
- What do you consider "sleeping in" on the weekends? 8 AM is the latest I can stay asleep. My body wakes me up at 6 AM every day no matter what. I can't stop it.
- What is the lamest thing you have really looked forward to? How long were you looking forward to it? If I know that we are going to have cake at work, I will look forward to that for weeks. If I accidentally do not come in to work that day I am very sad.
- Is there a particular office supply that you are excited to own, or one that you really, really want but haven't got yet? I love my red Swingline stapler and I have taken it to every job I have had since I got it when I graduate college. I am not kidding. I really have one.
- If you had an extra $100 what kind of lame thing would you spend it on? This is just like #15 and I am too lame to have further options.
- Name 2 lame facts that no one cares about or may even understand. 1) There are no annelids in Madagascar. 2) Mystery Science Theater 3000 the Movie is now out in DVD.