I think there might have been at least one other organizer (feel free to post comments and let me know), but someone was responsible for such beautiful name cards! We each had a completely unique name card with a special design and our blog names. I tried scanning mine in, here is the picture:

Because of an issue with the restaurant and their scheduling, we had to be split into 3 tables rather than just one, so although I got to talk to a few other bloggers such as verybusymomwith4, Miss Elaine-ous (of course), Searching For My Inner Skinny, and As Many As We're Given, I got to spend most of the meal with these fun folks:
If you click on the picture, you can see the Flickr photo with all the folks labeled. Here is a quick blogroll:PostedNote.com
Becoming Bianca
Chirky (Jes is the one who invited me - thank you!!)
Anything But Nice
La Vie de Laurie
Working Momma 24/7
I had such a fun time meeting everyone, I hope we all get to meet up again soon!